Wednesday, September 7, 2011

About Me

My name is Addisun Victory.  I attend Grosse Pointe South High School as a sophomore.  I am the middle of three children.  I have a 26 year old sister named Brittani and a 14 year old brother named Randy.  On December 29, I will be turning 16 years old. I can't wait to get my license and drive my new car.  I also have three dogs named Anya, Ceaser and Nani.  There are many things I love doing, but going out on my boat is something I really enjoy.

Summer is my favorite season. The weather is always warm, the sun is always shinning, and I get to sleep in!  During the summer I love to be out on our boats.  My family owns a 45 foot Matthews, a 17 foot Boston wailer, and a 14 foot dingy.  If its sunny outside you will find me either tubing or taking the boat out with my friends.  I love swimming in the water on a hot summer day because its so refreshing.  Summer is the most enjoyable season.  I love to go out on the boat, but my favorite thing to do is hangout with my best friend Caroline.

Caroline and I have been best friends since the first day of 4th grade.  She is a Sophomore at Grosse Pointe North High School.  We do almost everything together.  We get along great and share similar personalities.  We both are extremely sarcastic.  Caroline is like a sister to me.  I have many other friends, but  no one is as close to me as she is.  I love her!




My new car!








My puppy Nani <3








My best friend Caroline and I! haha





My brother, me, Siena, Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment