Sunday, January 8, 2012

Huck Finn

My impressions on Huck was that we was a trouble maker.  His dad was a drunk and his mother died when he was young. Huck doesn't really have any one to look after him.  The widow and Miss Watson do care about him but he doesn't realize it.  Huck has it hard because when he finally starts adjusting to his life with Miss Watson his dad comes and messes everything up.  "He kept me with him all the time, and I never got a chance to run off" (36).  Huck was taken by his dad to a cabin and could not escape.  I feel bad that Huck has to deal with all these changes in his life.  Huck doesn't deserve to go through all this trouble just to find someone who cares about him.  


I think that Huck is just trying to find someone who can take care of him and not let him down.  He finally escapes from his dad and goes down the river in a little canoe.  I thin that he went to the island and stayed by himself be cause he thought that he didn't have anyone.  He feels bad when everyone is searching for him.  I think that he realizes that someone might care enough to worry about where he is.  I also think that Tom could be giving Huck the wrong ideas and causing trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment