I found evernote very helpful while taking notes on evernote. I could take the notes home with me and use them on homework. The notes could be added to durring class disscusion. The notes could be accessed anywhere if you had internet service. The app was very easy to understand and had a variety of different options. Evernote was similar to dropbox, so I was a bit framiliar and easier to use. If not having the experience from dropbox, I would still agree that Evernote was fairly easy to use.
The problems and limitations I had were very small things. I wish that the app had a highlighter button like there is on word documents. That way it would be easier for me to format my notes and highlight important quotes or facts. The app didn't have many problems, I just wish it had a few more buttons in the toolbar. Evernote was found helpful and almost non-problamatic. I liked the app and I appreciate that they let us try it out.
The feedback I would give to Evernote would be adjusting the toolbar. I would like the highlight button. Another thing they should add to the toolbar would be a variety of fonts. I wish they had an option to put photos in and embed links into the notes. Evernote was a great way to help organize notes and study for tests and essays. Evernote would be something I would enjoy using in the future. I would deffinetly recomend to others.
No comments:
Post a Comment