Some problems I found while using the iPads were the keyboard. The keyboardis a little different froma regular keyboard on a computer. I found the it took me longer to type than it would to have written the notes. Some people found that the iPads were distractions. The iPads had drawing apps and games that the students can access. Some felt the need to explore the apps without permission. Being able to use the iPads was all about responsibility. Having the iPads were good but not all students can type fast and used them the wrong way.
I think that it would be very nice if every student in the school had their own iPad to use and take home with them. Teachers could switch to using onlines books so students do not have to carry around heavy text books. Also if the kids were taking notes on their iPads, they would be more organized. They wouldn't loose things. The kids at Grosse Pointe South High School would be so much more productive if using an ipad for their work. When ever I had an assignment, I knew where it was because the iPads kept me organized. This advantage made studying and homework easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment